Nail your new business sales strategy
The start-up world moves quickly. You’re developing products, securing investment, building websites. You barely have time to scratch yourself, let alone come up with a sales strategy for your new business.
When the leads start rolling in, are you ready?
- How are you going to position your offering?
- What are you going to say to overcome objections?
- Do you know when and how to bring pricing into the conversation?
It’s tempting to just wing it. But the impact of scaling too quickly with the wrong sales strategy can be devastating for a new business.
All that money you’ve painstakingly raised to get your new business off the ground. Gone. All because you jumped in a bit early.
We help you build a clear sales strategy for your new business to ensure you’re targeting the right people, on the right channels with the right messaging.
True Potential were truly invested in our success
“We knew the B2B sales approach was an essential part of our strategy, but as a start-up business, we had a significant skills gap. Unlike other companies that were offering generic solutions with limited depth, True Potential completely understood our business and came up with a tailored, scalable sales process.”
Alessandro Pierangeli – Co-Founder, Sports Block
Old(er) but not old-school
Hi, we’re Jenny and Chris, Owners of True Potential Sales. We help start-ups and new businesses build sales strategies that help them scale in a sustained way.
Although we’ve been in the sales game for a while now, we’ don’t buy into the old-school sales methods – we’re not about the pushy, in-your face sales tactics that promise to triple your sales in 90 days. We see sales as a tool that allows you to perfect your messaging and get more of the right kind of clients on-board during the crucial early stages of your start-up journey.
Why are outbound sales important for start-ups anyway?
Sales conversations are an important (and inevitable) part of running a new business, especially in the early stages. Even if you are just selling your idea to an investor or getting early adopters on-board, knowing how to position your business and sell your product is an important skill.
Once you have a solid sales strategy in place, there’s a certain flow and order to things. You’ll find you have the clarity to strategically bring all the other elements of your business together.
Sales strategies that are more flexible than a Russian gymnast
We know your start-up is unique. A plug-and-play sales solution is just not going to cut it. A new business sales strategy needs to be agile, adaptable and ready to pivot, based on what the market (and your start-up) needs.
Some ways we can help you:
- Get your sales strategy right, first time: Use our extensive knowledge in outbound sales to build your sales processes on the best foundations possible.
- Find people who are ready to buy: We source and build lists of your ideal clients so you know who you need to sell to.
- Generate a steady stream of leads: our team of friendly, professional salespeople will get on the phones to deliver qualified leads and set appointments.
- Automate your processes: we set up your CRM and marketing processes to make them streamlined and humming along.
- Perfect your sales messaging: we run a short sales campaign to test your offer before going full force with your sales
Start-up sales solutions pricing
Packages start at $2350+GST per month + set up fee.
“Knowledge, expertise and professionalism that is second-to-none”
“True Potential ran a sales masterclass for my clients which was OUTSTANDING! Their knowledge, expertise and professionalism are second-to-none. One of my clients commented during the class, “I’ve worked in sales since I was 13 and this is the best hour I’ve ever heard on sales.”
Faye Hollands Gerrey – Owner, Busy Business Women